Growing Lemon Trees from Seeds
- Remove the seeds from the lemon and rinse them well. If pulp adheres to them, it might rot, which can kill the seedling.
- Don’t let the seeds dry out! Plant them immediately.
- Find a small pot and fill it with sterile potting soil. Moisten the soil.
- Plant the seeds individually, one to a pot, about 1/2″ below the soil line.
- Water well and cover the pot with a plastic bag or plastic wrap.
- Place in the warmest spot you can find in the house.
- Keep the soil moist until the seeds sprout.
He knows me too well.
More Articles on Growing Fruit
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy: